- Program Dates: June 17-21, June 24-28, July 15-19, July 22-26, July 29-Aug 2, Aug 5-9, Aug 12-16
- Ages:3-5 years old and 6-10 years old; CIT(Counselor in Training) 11-13 years old
Our summer camps are serious about one thing: FUN. What should you expect as a SOLA camper?
- Five busy days of fun and creativity full of exploring different kinds of art in the classroom, outdoor adventures like capture the flag, building mud castles and rivers (you should see our water bill!), and harvesting ripe vegetables in our garden. We strive to make our playground feel like the coolest back yard in the neighborhood, with an unlimited amount of fun things to do.
- Making friends (some of our campers even leave SOLA camp as lifelong friends)!
- Water day and pizza party Friday! Every Friday we rent a giant inflatable water slide and put it in the middle of our playground. Friday is so fun some parents even join in on the water slide action (We’ll write you a doctor’s note to sneak out of work early)! We want to tap into the natural curiosities of our campers and watch them forge a creative buzz while having fun and working together. Every week of camp offers a different theme, with a wide variety designed to connect to each camper who comes through. Whether your child is a camper with us for one week or the whole summer, they will have a full experience of safe, friendly, and creative fun.
- ACCIDENTAL ART…LET’S GET MESSY! June 17-21
- THE ART of FOOD June 24-28
- OPPOSITE WEEK – WATER SLIDE MONDAY July 15-19
- PLANES/TRAINS/AUTOMOBILES & CAPES July 22-26
- THE ART of a GROWING GARDEN July 29- Aug 2
- CREEPY CRAWLY CREATURES Aug 5-9
- LET THE GAMES BEGIN! Aug 12-16