WILMINGTON — The local community college will host informational sessions for prospective students over the next three months.
Cape Fear Community College will offer four different meetings that include a guided tour of the campus and a Q&A session with representatives for individuals interested in learning more about the college’s programs and opportunities.
- Wednesday, March 15, 5:30 to 70 p.m. at Downtown Wilmington Campus, Union Station (502 N. Front St.)
- Wednesday, May 17, 5:30 to 7 p.m. at North Campus (5200 Blue Clay Road)
- Tuesday, June 20, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Burgaw Center (100 Industrial Drive, Burgaw)
- Wednesday, July 12, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at Alston W. Burke Center at Surf City (621 State Highway 210 E., Hampstead)
“Our information sessions are a great way for prospective students to learn more about CFCC and what we offer,” CFCC Dean of Enrollment Services Jeremy Gibbons said in a press release. “We’re excited to share our knowledge and enthusiasm with students to help them make the best decision for their future.”
In addition, CFCC will host two program-specific information sessions for prospective students interested in the Chemical Technology and Fine Arts & Graphic Design programs:
- Chemical Technology Information Session — Wednesday, April 26, 6 to 7 p.m. at Downtown Wilmington Campus, N Building (411 N. Front St.)
- Fine Arts & Graphic Design Information Session — Thursday, April 27, 6 to 7:30 p.m. at Wilma W. Daniels Gallery (200 Hanover St.)
To RSVP for one of the sessions, visit the website.
Tips or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to read more from PCD? Subscribe now and then sign up for our morning newsletter, Wilmington Wire, and get the headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.