WILMINGTON — The food truck tracker is a place to find where your favorite trucks will be this week. It lists events open to the public, not catering events for offices and private parties.
Some events are not scheduled until later in the week, so check back for updates!
It’s a week of holidays, as we celebrate Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa, Yule, Solstice (a little late, but we’ll squeeze it in), and — of course — Festivus. With all that celebrating, some of our local food truckers will take the week off for some well earned time with family and friends.
It’s also worth remembering food trucks are usually at the mercy of the weather — check the link to the particular food truck before you head out, most post updates on their Facebook pages.
Want to see your favorite on this list? Run a food truck and want to be included? Let us know at email@example.com.
Food truck tracker Monday, December 23 – Sunday, December 29
T’Geaux Boys – Serving traditional New Orleans cuisine featuring PoBoys, frenchbread grilled cheese, Creole rice dishes, crawfish mac, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Off this week. Mama Rock and the crew wishes everyone happy holidays!
Poor Piggy’s BBQ – Traditional North Carolina-style barbecue and southern food, now with three trucks in the Wilmington area; two of the trucks serve classic BBQ, and the ‘Going Ham’ truck serves burgers.
- Off this week. Harley Bruce and the crew wish all a happy holiday season!
Port City Que – Brisket, ribs, pulled pork, and other serious barbecue classics. Based out of Rocky Point, but spotted all over Wilmington.
- Saturday, December 28 – Hudson Hardware, Castle Hayne 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- TBA, check back soon!
- Off until the New Year! The crew wishes everyone a happy holiday season!
A&M’s Red Food Truck – Classic sliders and tacos, featuring beef, pork, chicken, fish, and vegan options. A&M is also known (and loved) for their “loaded tots.”
- Saturday, December 28 – Waterline 6 – 9 p.m.
CheeseSmith – CheeseSmith is one of Wilmington’s newest food trucks, serving new takes on the classic grilled cheese each week.
- No events this week, check back next week!
Joe Loves Lobster Rolls – Chef Tony Herndon brings his award-winning lobster rolls to Wilmington. Herndon serves until the lobster runs out — and it usually runs out. Check out the counter-service restaurant in Boiling Spring Lakes.
- No events this week, check back next time for New Year’s Eve info!
Lane’s Ferry– The Pender County institution returns, this time hitting the road with its popular burgers.
- TBA – Check back soon!
Catch the Food Truck – The spinoff of Keith Rhodes’ Catch restaurant, serving all kinds of seafood.
- Thursday, December 19 – Flytrap 6 – 9 p.m.
Trolly Stop – Classic hotdogs, homemade topping, founded in 1976.
- Monday, December 23 – Flying Machine 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 23 – PPD 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Saturday, December 28 – Mad Mole 6 – 9 p.m.
- Saturday, December 28 – Wilmington Brewing 3 – 6 p.m.
Soulful Twist – Low country food, with a twist.
- TBA – Check back soon.
2 Bro’s Coastal Cuisine – New menus posted daily on Facebook.
- No events planned this week, check back next time!
The Little Chef Food Truck – Chef-driven food, on wheels.
Find a location
- Alcami — 2320 Scientific Park Drive
- Bottega — 723 N. 4th St.
- Bradly Creek Marina — 6338 Oleander Drive
- Broomtail Craft Brewing — 6404 Amsterdam Way
- Burnt Mill Creek — 2101 Market St.
- Cargo District — 1608 Queen St.
- Downtown Sundown Concerts / Riverfront Park — 5 N. Water St.
- Fermental — 7250 Market St.
- Flytrap Brewing — 319 Walnut St.
- Health Department — 2029 S. 17th St.
- Mad Mole Brewing — 6309 Boathouse Road
- Makai Brewing Co. — 5850 Ocean Hwy W Unit 1, Ocean Isle Beach
- NHRMC Emergency Department North — 151 Scotts Hill Medical Drive
- NHRMC — 1415 Physicians Drive
- Poplar Grove Plantation — 10200 US-17
- Red Hare Brewing — 4802 Main St., Shallotte
- Residence Inn — 1200 Culbreth Drive
- Seaglass Salvage Maret — 1987 Andrew Jackson Highway
- Sour Barn — 7211 Market St.
- Waterline Brewing — 721 Surry St.