WILMINGTON — There’s a new golf course in town for those wanting to hit the links – the Inland Greens Park and Golf Course is finally complete after a $2.7 million renovation.
Inland Greens is a 33-acre, nine-hole par-3 golf course as well as passive park with walking trails, a playground, bocce courts, and other amenities.
Inland Greens opens Thursday with a ribbon cutting at 10 a.m., followed by the course officially opening to the public at 11 a.m. An open house is scheduled from 5-7 p.m.
The property was initially purchased in 2011 for $500,000 and previously served as an 18-hole golf course. Phase one of the park converted the front nine holes into passive park space and was completed in 2016.
Greens fees for the course are as follows:
- Nine holes $7 for city taxpayers weekdays/$8 weekends
- Nine holes $9 non-city taxpayers weekdays/$10 weekends
- 18 holes $12 for city taxpayers weekdays/$14 weekends
- 18 holes $16 non-city taxpayer weekdays/$18 weekends
- Juniors $5 weekday/weekend $5 for nine holes $7 for all day
Stay connected to local news — find us on Facebook.