The parade will begin in the Cape Fear Community College parking lot, head south on Front Street and concluding at the USO Building. The parade will run from 9-10 a.m. and is open to the public.
The parade will feature seven different bands including the 2nd Marine Division Band and more than 60 different groups participating in the parade.
The 208th Army band will wrap things up at the USO Building with a variety of songs.
The following streets will be closed starting at 7:30 a.m. and are expected to re-open by 10:30 a.m.
- Front Street between Brunswick Street and Orange Street
- Hanover Street between 2nd Avenue and Nutt Street
- Orange Street between South Front Street and 2nd Street
- Eastbound Market Street between Water Street and the parking deck entrance
- Westbound Market Street between Water Street and Front Street
- Southbound lane of 2nd Street between Dock Street and Orange Street