1. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
Never had much of a nickname since Blair is unique, but sometimes to get people to remember my name I’ll say ‘Blair with the Curly Hair’
2. What is one food that you will not eat?
Olives – yuck!
3. What was your favorite movie?
Forest Gump or Billy Madison, I’m a sucker for dumb comedy.
4. If someone was to give you a gift (money’s no object) what would you want?
A cure for cancer.
5. What is your biggest fear?
That life goes by to fast…
6. What is the one quality you admire most in others?
7. Where is the next place you want to visit?
8. If you had to pick one place in town to take a tourist, where would it be?
Got to be Wrightsville Beach!
9. Describe your perfect day off.
Spending time with my daughter Crystal, my wife and my son Brody. Hitting the beach, eating ice cream, being barefoot, laying in a hammock, arms around each other, telling stories, laughing. Life is Good!
More interviews – click here