- Reports to: Market Manager & VP Operations
- Position located in: Wilmington, NC
Are you a high-energy and fanatically detail-oriented customer service guru with a passion for the local community? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for the Director of Client Services management position at Local Voice.
The Director of Client Services is a crucial part of our team. She or he oversees and assists our sales reps and production department and advocates for our clients to ensure we exceed their expectations. The Client Services Director is the watchdog for the company’s systems and processes, ensuring the team follows through on projects and achieves desired results in a timely and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- General oversight of the Inner Circle Sales and Client Services Management Systems
- Order processing and contract fulfillment including but not limited to proposals, order processing, confirmations and follow up
- Coordination of on-air radio interviews with local business owners
- Event coordination including but not limited to station concerts, live events and Strictly Business networking events
- Other duties as assigned
Qualities & Qualifications
- Proven leadership; ability to bring a team together behind a common goal
- Customer Service/Inside Sales experience preferred
- Previous management experience preferred
- Intense attention to detail, accountability and solutions-based productivity
- Understanding of the correlation between sales growth and outstanding customer service
- A desire to meet local business owners in our community
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Applications
If interested, please send an email to email@example.com with a brief note of introduction and a resume.