- Program Dates: June 1 – Sept. 3
- Registration Deadline: May 28
- Ages: 5 to 12
YWCA Summer Camp provides quality, affordable childcare in a safe, engaging and nurturing environment for students on break from the academic year. The program is offered to children ages 5 to 12 and is open from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Friday, throughout the summer break.
The YWCA Lower Cape Fear is dedicated to eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all. We are proud to offer our summer camp at our main campus on South College Road.
- Swim lessons in YWCA pool
- Weekly themes and activities
- Shaded 3-acre playground
- Trips to local parks and splash pads
- Cultural enrichment
- Field trips to local art and history museums
- Trips to the movies