- Program Dates: June 7 – Aug. 2
- Ages: 8 to 16
CFCC Community Enrichment offers a variety of summer camp experiences for kids ages 8-16! We offer in-person half-day (4 hour) camps that can be combined for a full-day experience, along with online options.
Our most popular camps are the Baking Academy for Kids (ages 8 to 10 and 11 to 13) and Culinary Academy for Kids (ages 8 to 10 and 11 to 13). We recommend registering early for these camps as they fill up quickly!
NEW CAMPS FOR 2021!
- Virtual STEAM Camps powered by Black Rocket, a national leader in tech-education. Choose from topics such as coding, game design, eSports, virtual reality and more! Over 70 sections to choose from!
- Sew Much Fun: in person, ages 8 to 10 and 11 to 13
- Scent-astic Soaps: in person, ages 11 to 13
- 3D Trompe L’oeil Drawing: in person, ages 11 to 13 and 14 to 16
- Painting Monochrome Portraits in Oil: in person, ages 11 to 13 and 14 to 16
- Painting Realistic Textures in Oil: in person, ages 11 to 13 and 14 to 16
- Yoga and Meditation: online via Zoom, ages 11 to 13 and 14 to 16
- Yes, Kids Can Write!: in person, ages 11 to 13
- Writing Short Fiction, A Workshop for Teen Writers: in person, ages 14 to 16
Summer camp can be one of the most rewarding and unforgettable experiences in a child’s life. Our staff is dedicated to offering a camp program that immerses children in creative, fun and educational activities. Our hope is to help instill a lifelong love of learning in each camper. In addition, we are focused on creating an inclusive environment that will allow your child to:
- Meet new friends and strengthen social skills
- Explore diverse interests and try new things
- Build self-esteem and gain independence
- Feel empowered in tasks and take pride in accomplishments
- Experience hands-on activities and learn by doing