Monday, Nov. 21
- The ABC Board is asking for approval to retain a larger portion of its profits toward expenses for its new facility. Read PCD coverage here.
- Approval to conduct a study for how much more space is needed in courthouse.
- Award and approval of contract to WSP to complete the NC HWY 210 resiliency analysis
The Brunswick County Board of Commissioners will meet at 6 p.m. at 30 Government Center Drive. The agenda includes a revision to simplify the county’s inclement weather pay policy and a request to hold a fiscal year 2024 planning workshop.
The Town of Kure Beach will meet at 6 p.m. in council chambers, 117 Settlers Ln. . Items on the agenda include:
- Discussion of Carolina Beach parking rates and fees. Read PCD coverage here.
- Application for text amendment for allowance of shed to be built at 108 Myrtle Ave.; staff suggests denial.
Tuesday, Nov. 22
The Town of Carolina Beach, 1121 N. Lake Park Blvd., will meet at 9 a.m. in council chambers. Items on the agenda include:
- Discussion of master plan for Lake Park corridor
- Parking discussion; read PCD coverage here.
Tips or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.