If you missed the $5 off $20 CVS Brand products offer last week, you have another chance to take advantage this week.
Visit the big, red Extracare coupon center inside of CVS and scan your CVS card or punch in the phone number associated with your CVS card. You will receive a coupon for $5 off any $20 or more store brand purchase. This can be used on any CVS brand products, including medicine, personal care, baby, food, beverage, household supplies and more! To really soak up the savings, it is a good idea to choose items that are also on sale and then use the $5 off $20 coupon on them.
Here are a few CVS items that are currently advertised as on sale in the CVS flyer:
* CVS Adult Pain Relievers are Buy One Get One 50% Off
* CVS Diapers or Training Pants, Jumbo Packs are 4 for $20
* CVS Brand Medication, select varieties are Buy One Get One 50% Off
* CVS Cough Drops, 25 – 30 ct. are $0.99
* CVS Alkaline Batteries, select varieties, are Buy One Get One 50% Off
* Just the Basics Laundry Detergent 65 loads, is $4.00
You must already be an Extracare card holder to receive this coupon. If you are not currently signed up, you can request your CVS Extracare card free at the front desk inside of CVS and you will be eligible for next week’s special offer.
This deal will last through Saturday night, October 24 at CVS.