The Community Boys & Girls Club is offering free breakfast and lunch to children in New Hanover and Brunswick counties.
The Community Boys & Girls Club, 901 Nixon St., Wilmington, will serve breakfast from 8:30 to 9:30 am. and lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Breakfast will be served at Warner Temple AMEZ Church, 620 Nixon St., from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. Monday through Thursday.
Lunch will be provided through 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. Monday through Friday through Aug. 14 at the following times and locations:
- Samuel J. Howie Teen Center, 905 Fanning St., Wilmington
- Community Girls Club, 1502 Castle St., Wilmington
- Nelly Kelly AME Church, 1125 S. Second St.
- Love Grove Park, 1306 Stanley St., Wilmington
- Praise & Deliverance Chruch, 3601 Princess Place Drive, Wilmington
- Market North, 111 Darlington Ave., Wilmington
- Woodbridge, 302 Grass lane, Wilmington
- Northside Park, 610 Bess St., Wilmington
- Southside Park (Tower Park), 910 Wooster St., Wilmington
In Brunswick County, breakfast and lunch will be served at the club’s Brunswick County unit, 4608 E. Oak Island Drive, Oak Island. Breakfast will be served from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday.
For more information, visit the Community Boys & Girls Club website or contact the Community Boys & Girls Club at 910-762-1252.