The New Hanover County Board of Commissioners is seeking interested citizens to apply for appointment to the following:
- New Hanover County Inspections Department Advisory Council
- New Hanover County Planning Board
- New Hanover County Risk Management Advisory Committee: Persons must have experience in public entity or corporate risk management, loss prevention and control, occupational safety and health, claims administration, insurance placement and brokerage, insurance defense law, actuarial work, or other risk management experience.
- Parks Conservancy of New Hanover County, Inc. Board of Directors
- Southeastern Economic Development Commission:Representative should be an economic development professional and a minority.
Applications may be obtained at the Board of Commissioners office located at New Hanover County Government Center, 230 Government Center Drive, Suite 175, by calling (910) 798-7149, or by going on the county’s website at commissioners.nhcgov.com.
Applications must be received by July 6 for the board to consider at its July 20 meeting. Applicants must be a resident of New Hanover County.