The deadline is nearing for those who wish to serve on one of the city’s various boards and committees, including the Film Commission and the Historic Preservation Commission.
Friday is the deadline to apply for the following boards:
- Cape Fear Public Transportation (requires city or environs residency)
- Commission On African-American History
- Wilmington Regional Film Commission
- Firemen’s Relief Fund Board Of Trustees (requires city residency)
- Golf Course Advisory Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission (requires city residency)
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board
- Thalian Hall Center For The Performing Arts, Inc. Board Of Trustees
- Cape Fear Public Transportation Authority Board (requires city or environs residency – within area of bus service)
Anyone interested in serving is asked to submit an application to the City Clerk for Council’s consideration. Contact the City Clerk’s Office at 910-341-7816 for more information. Click here to apply online and here to download an application.