More than 100 Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage Realtors will participate in Tuesday’s Regional Action Day, hosted by the Wilmington Regional Association of Realtors.
From 9-11 a.m. Tuesday, more than 400 Realtors in the Cape Fear region are expected to participate in Realtor Action Day, which includes a variety of community service projects in Wilmington, Carolina Beach, Kure Beach and Topsail Beach.
- Building a community garden at Devon Park United Methodist Church
- Visiting senior citizens at the Davis Community in Porter’s Neck and Autumn Care near Myrtle Grove
- Cleaning up the N.C. Azalea Festival parade route
- Cleaning up areas at Hugh MacRae Park, Veteran’s Park and Snows Cut Park
- Planting sea oats at the beach communities to enhance beach protection
“Our firm and agents are very engaged in the communities in which we live and work and I’m very proud of their enthusiasm for this year’s Realtor Action Day,” said Tim Milam, president of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage.
Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage also has an ownership interest in 18 Coldwell Banker Advantage offices in Raleigh, Fayetteville and Southern Pines with an additional 325 agents serving those markets. For additional information, visit www.seacoastrealty.com.